a   |   b   |   c   |   d   |   e   |   f   |   g   |   h   |   i   |   j   |   k   |   l   |   m   |   n   |   o   |   p   |   q   |   r   |   s   |   t   |   u   |   v   |   w   |   x   |   y   |   z

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Scheduled for Release ??

I found this while searching FFvs13 and FF7 together. The staff was asked its usual question about a Final Fantasy VII remake. Kitase responded: "We've gotten this question a lot from many countries (laughs). To make FFXIII at this level of quality, it took us 3 to 4 years. If we were to make FFVII in the same style of FFXIII, it would take 10 times as long, so it would be difficult to take it up immediately. However, we always keep in mind how often this is requested." _______________________________________________________ Did SE say that I am gonna have to wait 30 or 40 YEARS to play the FF7 remake? Ok, let me get this straight. For a game to have the quality of FF13 and be as long as FF7, It will take SE 30 or 40 years? Does that mean that I will have to play SHORT or POOR QUALITY games from SE unless I want to wait DECADES?? On the contrary, I believe that FF7 is already in production. I mean, they already have the newly rendered characters (thanks to Advent Children, DoC and Crisis Core). Although we've seen and explored some major locations re-created in said titles (Nibelheim). The FF7 world is HUGE. Imagine staring up at the Gold Saucer =} If you've seen Noctis (FFvs13) traveling on roads, you've had a glimpse of the FF7 remake. SQUARE-ENIX......PLEASE Expand your staff so that I won't have to wait until I'm 50 YEARS OLD to play the remakes of FF6 and FF8